Hotel Posta in Ramosch / Graubünden is located on the thoroughfare from Scuol to Austria, right next to the bus stop Fermada. 8km to Scuol and 8 km before the border to Austria. Room rental, well-kept restaurant with traditional Swiss cuisine. Ideal stopover for cyclists and bikers with hunger and thirst. Also very ideal for refreshment and refreshment for hikers or connoisseurs of the beautiful Engadine landscape and the fresh mountain air. The three double rooms with toilet/shower are spacious and have unobstructed views of the mountains behind the house. The desk-designed equipment offers you TV-Sat Switzerland, Germany, France, Italy.
-Lan, dog-friendly, vegetarian selection, family-friendly
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau, from the Upper Engadine or Scuol) hourly to Lavin
- So then take the PostBus in the direction of Martina to «Valsot, Ramosch Posta»
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Ramosch is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (about 30 minutes drive from Veraina South Portal)
- Free parking available in the immediate vicinity
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.