Hotel Restaurant Acla Filli
Show all 4 images
Enjoy the freshly prepared specialities from the own bakery/confectioners and kitchen. Pizzas from the fireclay brick oven. Venison stroganov or filets from Graubünden game, served with home-made egg "Knöpfli", Williams pear and cranberries.
vegetarian selection, space for seminars/celebrations, family-friendly
Opening hours, prices and all further information:
Prices and further information can be found at hotelfilli.ch
Opening hours and further information can be found at hotelfilli.ch
- By Rhaetian Railway (Landquart, St. Moritz, Pontresina and Scuol) every hour to Zernez
- By Postbus (from Malles/Müstair)
- By Engadinbus from La Punt-Chamues-ch
- From Zurich - via Landquart – Prättigau – Klosters - Davos – Flüelapass – Susch to Zernez. Other access passes are via Chur-Thusis-Tiefencastel via the Albula Pass (only open in summer) or the Julier Pass. In case of snow, a crossing over the passes is usually only permitted with chains or 4x4 vehicles.
- From the east: Via Landeck/Austria – along the Engadine Sterasse - Scuol – Zernez
- From the south: Via Ofen Pass (Val Müstair), from Livigno or via Reschen Pass – Scuol, as well as from the Upper Engadin via Samedan – Zuoz to Zernez
- Free parking available in the immediate vicinity
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.