Hotel & Restaurant Bellaval
Show all 6 images
The ”Hunters’ Stübli” and its cozy, tiled stove is a particular jewel that features 200 year old Swiss stone pine wood. Many a relaxing evening can be spent in the rustic “Fondue Stübli”. Among others, we serve traditional Swiss cheese fondue and four varieties of meat on the “hot stone” table grill. We serve our famous Chinois meat fondue– with house-made sauces and various side dishes– for one or more diners. For wine lovers, we find the right wine to fit every dish in our wine cellar. Après-Ski enjoyment in the "Viva Bar" is an integral part of skiing. Enjoy the full, magnificent view of the Engadin Dolomite mountains on our perfectly situated sun terrace.
WLAN, dog-friendly, vegetarian selection, lactose-free selection, gluten-free selection, space for grouprs, space for seminars/celebrations, family-friendly
Opening hours, prices and all further informations:
Prices and all further information can be found at bellaval-scuol.ch
Opening hours and all further information under bellaval-scuol.ch
- Take the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) to Scuol-Tarasp.
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes drive from Vereina Südportal).
- Free parking available in the immediate vicinity
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.