Hotel Restaurant Parc Naziunal Il Fuorn
Show all 3 images
The restaurant, set in the midst of the Swiss National Park, offers you the opportunity to observe wild animals directly from your table. In the large dining rooms, the Arvenstübli, the Stüvetta and on the sun terrace, are served Engadin specialties, trout and game.
Vegetarian selection, space for seminars/celebrations, family-friendly
Opening hours, prices and all further information:
Prices and more information can be found at ilfuorn.ch
Opening hours and further information can be found at ilfuorn.ch
- With the Rhaetian Railway (Landquart, St. Moritz, Pontresina and Scuol) hourly to Zernez.
- By PostBus (from Malles/Müstair)
- With Engadinbus from La Punt-Chamues-ch
- From Zernez with the PostBus in the direction of Ofenpass
- From Zurich - via Landquart - Prättigau - Klosters - Davos - Flüela Pass - Susch to Zernez. Other access passes are via Chur-Thusis-Tiefencastel over the Albula Pass (open only in summer) or the Julier Pass. In snowy weather, crossing the passes is usually only permitted with chains or 4x4 vehicles.
- From the east: Via Landeck/Austria - along the Engadine Terrace - Scuol - Zernez
- From the south: Via Ofenpass (Val Müstair), from Livigno or via Reschen-Pass - Scuol, as well as from the Upper Engadine via Samedan - Zuoz to Zernez
- From Zernez direction Ofenpass
- Free parking in front of the house
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.