Hotel Restaurant Spöl
Show all 6 images
Culinary delicious will be served in the rstaurant, in the Jägerstübli (picture above), in the dining hall and in the summer also on the sun deck. The guests have their aperitif or their night cap at the house bar. The young and the young at heart from near and far meet at the regulars’table in the Arven room.
WLAN, vegetarian selection, space for seminars/celebrations, family-friendly
Opening hours, prices and all further information:
prices and further information can be found at hotel-spoel.ch
Opening hours and further information can be found at hotel-spoel.ch
- With the Rhaetian Railway (Landquart, St. Moritz, Pontresina and Scuol) every hour to Zernez
- With postbus (from Malles/Müstair)
- With Engadinbus from La Punt-Chamues-ch
- From Zurich - via Landquart – Prättigau – Klosters – Davos – Flüela Pass – Susch to Zernez. Other access passes are via Chur-Thusis-Tiefencastel via the Albula Pass (only open in summer) or the Julier Pass. In case of snow, a crossing over the passes is usually only permitted with chains or 4x4 vehicles.
- From the east: Via Landeck/Austria – along the Engadine Sterasse - Scuol – Zernez
- From the south: Via Ofen Pass (Val Müstair), from Livigno or via Reschen Pass – Scuol, as well as from the Upper Engadin via Samedan – Zuoz to Zernez
- Free parking available in the immediate vicinity
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.