Hotel Restaurant Üja Traube Scuol
Show all 10 images
Well-kept à la carte restaurant in a family environment. Sun terrace. The kitchen as the house is an overall experience in terms of joie de vivre and recreation. The framework is the natural quality of life of the Engadine: originality, honesty, care of existing values. Market-fresh cuisine, regional products and specialties - vegetarian dishes, fish and game dishes - Homemade in the Üja grape Scuol.
WLAN, vegetarian selection, lactose-free selection, gluten-free selection, space for groups, space for seminars/celebrations, family-friendly
Opening hours, prices and all further information:
Opening hours and all other information: traube.ch/essen-trinken/
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- With PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station
So then take the local bus to «Scuol, Bogn Engiadina».
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes drive from Vereina Südportal)
- Free parking behind the hotel towards the hospital
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.