Hotel Restaurant Üja Traube Scuol
Show all 10 images
Sun terrace with small menu. The cuisine as well as the house are an overall experience in relation to joie de vivre and relaxation. The framework is the natural quality of life of the Engadine: originality, honesty, cultivation of existing values. Market-fresh cuisine, regional products and specialities – vegetarian dishes, fish and game dishes – home-made at the Üja Traube Scuol.
W-LAN, vegetarian selection, lactose-free selection, gluten-free selection, space for groups, space for seminars/celebrations, family-friendly.
Prices and all further information: traube.ch/essen-trinken/
Opening hours and all further information: traube.ch/essen-trinken/
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station
Then continue by local bus to «Scuol, Bogn Engiadina».
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes' drive from Vereina south portal)
- Paid parking behind the hotel in the direction of the hospital
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.