Hotel Restorant Macun
The traditional Engadine cuisine is a simple mountain farm kitchen. The basic ingredient was and is almost always the potato. For example, our menu includes "Bizoccals da ravitscha", "Plain in pigna", "Puttasuolch" and "Cullas Valsot". Although these dishes consist mainly of potatoes, they are prepared in completely different ways and are independent in taste. The very hungry combine our potato hits in the "Menu Engiadinais da Tschlin" or in the "Lammschmaus" with other treats from Tschlin.
Speaking of treats: In Tschlin there is almost everything the gourmet heart desires. From Chliner Feta cheese to Salsiz, from Highland beef to local beer fondue, everything is there!
Opening hours and other information:
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) to Scuol-Tarasp.
- With PostBus from Scuol to Tschlin.
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
From Scuol take the road towards Tschlin.
- Free parking available at the entrance to the village.
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.