Ice rink Sent
Ice Hockey Field Sur En
Sur En offers special winter attractions: In addition to skating, curling is also possible on the natural ice field. Get to know this fascinating game! The curling field in Sur En has 6 illuminated lanes and invites you to compete in curling. Sur En also offers an experience for the whole family: ice skating on the 3km-long ice path through the snow-covered Engadine forests.
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp and Scuol) hourly to the PostBus stop Sent, Sur En
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
On the Engadin road (H27) to Crusch (between Ramosch and Scuol), then down the valley to Sur En as far as the covered Inn bridge and the camping site.
- Parking is available at the campsite or further back in Sur En at the end of the village
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.