Show all 8 images
A hiking paradise in summer and a touring paradise in winter. In winter, sauna and hotpot are available – with a fantastic mountain panorama. You can enjoy a la carte or half board in the 400-year-old Arvenstübli or in the Arvensaal. After a hike you can relax wonderfully on one of the three sun terraces. You will experience the most beautiful facets of nature during hikes, mountain and bike tours.
Opening hours and all other information: gasthaus-mayor.ch
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Scuol, Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
- Seend by PostBus to S-charl, village (only in the summer months)
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga – Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27 to Scuol, Gurlaina, San jon
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27 to Scuol, Gurlaina, San Jon
- From the south: via Reschen Pass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofen Pass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27 to Scuol, Gurlaina, San Jon
Scuol is located directly on the Engadinerstrasse H27. Then by car from Scuol from the direction of S-charl (only accessible in summer). In winter only accessible on foot/ski or by horse-drawn sleigh.
- Free parking directly in front of the museum (max. 2 hours) or a few 100 meters further at the entrance of S-charl Dorf.
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.