"Käserei" at the IN LAIN Hotel Cadonau
Show all 3 images
The IN LAIN Hotel Cadonau cheese restaurant offers 9 variations of fondues that go from truffle to Safran and herbs. However, as alternatives to fondue we have a small menu with regional fish and meat specialties. During winter the restaurant will entertain you with live caseation in the very own cheese diary. You can also help throughout the process giving you the chance to get an insight of cheese making and great advices about good cheese. The IN LAIN cheese can be purchased at the in-house shop, an ideal gift for all the cheese lovers you know or for those who have fallen for this fine cheese. Reservation requested.
WLAN, vegetarian selection, lactose-free selevtion, gluten-free selection, space for groups, space for seminars/celebrations, family-friendly
Opening hours, prices and all further information:
For pricing and more information, see inlain.ch/restaurant-kaeserei
Opening hours and further information can be found at inlain.ch/restaurant-kaeserei
- By Rhaetian Railway (Landquart, St. Moritz, Pontresina and Scuol) every hour to Zernez
- By Postbus (from Malles/Müstair)
- By Engadinbus from La Punt-Chamues-ch
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Free parking available in the immediate vicinity
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.