A wide range of sweet drinks, natural mineral waters, alcoholic beverages and fruity wines complete our offer. We are happy to serve delicious Plättli with our wines.
You can also place your meat order with us and pick it up when it arrives. In addition, our café has a small sales corner where you can find delicious regional specialties. On request we will be happy to prepare a rich breakfast for you.
W-Lan, Dog friendly, Space for seminars/parties, Family friendly
Opening hours, prices and all other information
Opening hours and all further information can be found at: lacromarina.ch
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Oberengadin) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp, direct PostBus connection to Ftan, cumün
- By PostBus (from Tarasp or Martina) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp, direct PostBus connection to Ftan, cumün
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Ftan lies elevated on a sunny terrace and can be reached from the Engadine road H27 from Ardez or Scuol in 10 minutes by car.
- Free parking available in the immediate vicinity
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.