La Stüvetta at the IN LAIN Hotel Cadonau
Show all 3 images
Select your favourite dish from the menu. Would you prefer a IN LAIN salad with cucumber, feta cheese, olives, water melon and Saporini tomatoes or a lemon white wine foam soup with an olive crostino? How about a beef fillet medallion in a Swiss pine crust, chive gnocchi with mushrooms or a fresh fish? We highly recommend our 3 - 5 course menu. Dario and his team will accompany you with many surprises and experiences. All dishes are prepared à la minute and are always fresh. The sweet seduction at the end is created by our Pâtissière Nadja – simply heavenly.Our wine cellar offers a great choice of excellent wines.
- Breakfast and Brunch
- Coffee specialties
- Homemade cakes
We serve warm and fresh food throughout the whole afternoon. During summer if the weather is good we’re happy to serve you on our stunning and sunny IN LAIN terrace with a beautiful view on the Swiss national parc.
WLAN, dog-friendly, vegetarian selection, lactose-free selection, gluten-free selection, space for groups, space for seminars/celebrations, family-friendly
Opening hours, prices and all further information:
prices and further information can be found at inlain.ch/restaurant-la-stuevetta
Opening hours and further information can be found at inlain.ch/restaurant-la-stuevetta
- With the Rhaetian Railway (Landquart, St. Moritz, Pontresina and Scuol) every hour to Zernez
- With postbus (from Malles/Müstair)
- With Engadinbus from La Punt-Chamues-ch
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Free parking available in the immediate vicinity
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.