Cross-country skiing centre Scuol
Show all 6 images
In addition to the Loipa Dario Cologna – his training trail was dedicated to the World Cup and Olympic champion – the 21 km long Talloipe (with loops: 30.5 km) between Martina and Scuol is a highlight for cross-country skiers and has been the basis for traditional folk running for 35 years now Passlung Martina – Scuol. The trail leads over a length of two kilometers through couped terrain without difficulty. Over short ascents and descents as well as sharp curves you glide racy a bit along the Inn and through the wide, open winter landscape. This trail offers both beginners and advanced skiers a nightly sports experience, be it classic or skating.
Furthermore, from Zernez, Susch and Giarsun (near Guarda) the connection to the trail of the Engadin Skimarathon as well as in Ardez, Ftan, Tarasp and on the Motta Naluns circular trails with different challenges.
The night trails in Zernez, Ardez, Ftan and Scuol are further highlights of the Engadin Scuol Zernez cross-country skiing centre.
- Take the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) and PostBus (from Tarasp, Sent or Ftan) to Scuol Tarasp
- Continue with the PostBus to the cross-country ski trail entrance at the PostBus stop Scuol, Serras
- From Scuol-Tarasp train station, take the PostBus every hour to the various cross-country ski trail entrances.
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- The villages of Scuol, Sent (branch off to Sur En), Ramosch, Strada and Martina are located on the Engadine road H27
- Paid parking at the train station in Scuol
- Free parking in Scuol, Serras at the cross-country ski run
- Free parking in Pradella in front of the bridge at the power plant on the cross-country ski run
- Paid parking in Sur En
- Paid parking in Ramosch
- Free parking in Strada at the cross-country ski run
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.