Ski lift Sent
Magic Carpet Sent
At the end of the longest and for many also the most beautiful slope of the ski resort Motta Naluns is the Kinderland. Thanks to the magic carpet, even the little ones can participate in the skiing experience. The shuttle bus from the end of the dream slope to the village square ensures the connection to the ski area and from there you can take the sports bus back to the valley station free of charge.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- With PostBus (from Scuol, Ftan, Martina, Sent, Vulpera, Tarasp, Ramosch, Vnà)
- Direct PostBus connection from Scuol Tarasp train station
- From the north via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine to Sent
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nausers-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez)
- alse at the guest information Sent
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.