Mountain restaurant La Motta
Show all 5 images
Sit back and enjoy: Surrounded by protected flower meadows, in winter in the middle of the skiing area and this against a unique Alpine backdrop, with an authentic Zvieri-Plättli in front of you... or a tasty Bündnerspiess served on your skis - a treat. Your kitchen team makes fine dishes with a touch of alpine chic from regional, honest products.
W-LAN, dog-friendly, vegetarian selection, lactose-free selection, gluten-free selection, space for groups, space for seminars/parties, family-friendly
Opening hours, prices and all other information:
Opening hours and all other information: bergbahnen-scuol.ch
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) to Scuol-Tarasp
- Gondola lift to the Motta Naluns mountain station.
From the railway station it is only about 200 m to the valley station of the mountain railways.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes' drive from Vereina south portal).
- Paid parking available in the immediate vicinity
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.