Mountain restaurant La Motta
Show all 5 images
Sit back and enjoy: Surrounded by protected flower meadows, in winter in the middle of the skiing area and this against a unique Alpine backdrop, with an authentic Zvieri-Plättli in front of you... or a tasty Bündnerspiess served on your skis - a treat. Your kitchen team makes fine dishes with a touch of alpine chic from regional, honest products.
W-LAN, dog-friendly, vegetarian selection, lactose-free selection, gluten-free selection, space for groups, space for seminars/parties, family-friendly
Opening hours, prices and all other information:
Öffnungszeiten und alle weiteren Informationen: bergbahnen-scuol.ch
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) to Scuol-Tarasp
- Gondola lift to the Motta Naluns mountain station.
From the railway station it is only about 200 m to the valley station of the mountain railways.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes' drive from Vereina south portal).
- Paid parking available in the immediate vicinity
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.