Show all 7 images
Welcome to the Mundart Scuol. We are pleased to welcome you in our small and cosy café and wine bar. Enjoy the splendid view on the mountains of the Lower Engadine and pamper yourself with our wine, coffee and tea offer.
WLAN, dog-friendly, vegetarian selection, lactose-free selection, space for groups, family-friendly
Opening hours, prices and all further information:
Prices and all further information can be found at: mundart-scuol.ch/getraenkekarte
Opening hours and all further information can be found at: mundart-scuol.ch/Oeffnugszeiten-Kontakt
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Paid parking spaces in the immediate vicinity
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.