The historic ensemble of buildings that now houses the museum was part of a rural monastery built in 1157 on the Flüela Pass and thus on the pilgrimage route to Rome and Santiago de Compostela, and was supplemented by a brewery in the 19th century. Since January 2019, a center for artistic production and mediation has been created here, with permanent installations and temporary exhibitions, performances, conferences, concerts, lectures and a studio program.
In addition to the artistic and cultural offerings, the museum restaurant offers authentic culinary highlights.
Current temporary exhibition 18.12.2021 - 26.06.2022
Felizia Bursztyn: Welding Madness
The Muzeum is closed on the following days:
Responsible for this content TESSVM / Gäste-Information Zernez.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses content from Guidle.