Show all 5 images
The Thai specialities restaurant Nam Thai is located directly in the building of the Engadin bath in Scuol. Our dishes are prepared by our Thai chefs according to original recipes from Thailand with fresh vegetables, fruits and original spices. Our menu offers delicious meals from red or green curries, sweet and sour chicken, spring rolls, glass noodles or papaya salad.
WLAN, vegetarian selection, lactose-free selection, gluten-free selection, space for groups, family-friendly
Opening hours, prices and all further information:
Prices and all other information: belvair.ch/kulinarik/thai-restaurant-nam-thai-scuol
Opening hours and all other information: belvair.ch
- Take the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) to Scuol-Tarasp.
- Then take the PostBus to the "Belvédère" stop
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes drive from Vereina Südportal).
- Paid parking available in the immediate vicinity
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.