87 Via Engiadina
Show all 16 images
Our tips for the Via Engiadina:
- Oberengadiner Seenlandschaft: The most beautiful view is at the Plaz above Sils.
- Dorfplatz Zuoz: The most beautiful village square in the Upper Engadine with typical Engadine houses.
- Zernez and Swiss National Park: Zernez is the gateway to the national park with a large visitor center. The Swiss National Park is the only national park in Switzerland and the oldest in the Alps.
- Guarda: Typical Engadine village. Selina Chönz and Alois Carigiet were inspired by Guarda and created the story of the Schellen-Ursli.
- Val Sinestra: The Val Sinestra with the homonymous and mysterious hotel.
This classic high-altitude trail always leads along the sunny side of the valley along the young Inn, through historic Engadine villages and the contrasting beauty of Engadine nature: through swiss stone pine and larch forests, over rippling crystal-clear streams and lush alpine meadows, over hill and over stone - in constant company a breathtaking view over the incomparable Upper Engadine landscape and the luminous glaciers. The panoramic hike continues on the sunny side of the Lower Engadine through typical Engadine villages such as Guarda, Ardez, Sent or Tschlin to Vinadi.
Book Via Engiadina now at:
- Auch für Wanderer mit Hund geeignet.
- Einkehr in den bewirtschafteten Alp-Häusern mit lokalen Spezialitäten.
- Die einzelnen Etappen sind auch sehr schöne Tagestouren.
Responsible for this content Graubünden Ferien - normierte Touren.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.