myclimate Audio Adventure
Show all 7 images
- Carbon Dioxide and Calcareous Tufa
- Aita Caviezel and the Ring of Nairs (10 years and older)
- Bigna, Gian Fadri and the Forgetful Wood Grouse (5 years and older)
How it works:
- You can borrow audio guide devices for free from the visitor information centre in Scuol or use the free app izi.travel (instructions).
- Listen and explore: Walk through the streets of Scuol, across the Inn river to Nairs and then back to Scuol. Walking time (without stops): 2 hours. Listening time: 35 minutes.
- myclimate Audio Adventure flyer with map and competition
myclimate’s vision is a low carbon society, a one-ton society, with a high quality of life made possible by very low greenhouse gas emissions. The myclimate Audio Adventure uses fascinating local examples to demonstrate how leading a climate-friendly lifestyle can be both easy and enjoyable.
The competition winners are drawn at the end of the year and will receive great prizes from the surrounding region.
- Explore Scuol with the myclimate Audio Adventure.
- Solve the crossword puzzle.
- Submit your competition form and the mystery word at the visitor information centre in Scuol. You will receive a small souvenir and be entered into the big annual competition.
The following prizes could be yours:
- Voucher for a dinner, a brunch or one night’s accommodation at Belvédère Hotels Scuol
- Two passes for the Bogn Engiadina Scuol bathhouse
- A day ticket for the Rhaetian Railway (RhB), which is valid across the entire RhB network
There are more myclimate Audio Adventures available throughout Switzerland.
Emergency phone numbers:
144 Emergency services, ambulance
1414 REGA mountain rescue
112 European emergency service
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.