Show all 7 images
The tour has been evaluated under good weather conditions, the current weather conditions and weather forecasts need to be compulsorily considered before the start of the tour.
144 Emergency first-aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Consider hikers while crossing or overtaking them.
The Buendner mountainbike trails run mostly on singletrails which are also signposted as hiking trails. Hikers have primacy.
- From the train station Ardez down the valley to the Inn bridge
- Afterwards steeply ascending to Sur En d'Ardez
- Onwards westward to Giarsun, passing Lavin
- Over the sheltered wooden bridge and through the town center back in east direction
- At the eastern border of the village at the church, cross below the train tracks and main road and continue in direction of Guarda
- In Guarda, follow the street eastward over Bos-Cha to Ardez
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.