ON BRUCH BUDE
Show all 4 images
A unique pop-up restaurant has been created in the garden of the traditional Hotel Lischana in Scuol, which has been vacant for 25 years. In the shade of the large maple tree we serve cool drinks, fine Bündner glacé, dignified drinks and a changing range of refined dishes. At the moment we recommend our magnificent flame cakes. Alex and his team are looking forward to your visit.
Extras: dog-friendly, vegetarian selection
opening hours and other information, see aufbruchbude.ch
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- With PostBus (from Scuol, Martina, Sent, Ftan, Tarasp, Ramosch, Vnà)
- Direct PostBus connection from Scuol Tarasp train station
- From the north via Landquart - Klosters by car through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine to Scuol
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz
- From the south: via Reschen pass (Nausers-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez)
- Free parking is available at the covered wooden bridge on the other side of the Inn in Scuol Sot, at the Chasa Puntota retirement home in Scuol Sura, as well as on the road to S-charl and the stop «Porta».
- Parking garage Coop right next to the guest information is subject to a charge.
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.