Outdoor swimming pool Vulpera
Show all 4 images
The beautiful, historic outdoor pool in Vulpera – an oasis of peace.
For the following offers await Soe:
- Minigolf (for a fee)
- table tennis
- Kiosk with snacks, drinks and gelati
- Attractive children's playground with pool
- sand playground with pumping fountain for toddlers
- chairs and umbrellas can be borrowed.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station
- With PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station
- Ansend by PostBus from Scuol-Tarasp, staziun to Tarasp, Vulpera
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes drive from Vereina Südportal
- Free parking directly in front of the outdoor pool
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.