PALÜDS Center da Trail
Show all 4 images
The trail center in Ftan has three routes and is peppered with different technical elements.
The lines of the new Trailcenter Ftan are located between Lais da Pesch and the High Alpine Institute Ftan. In addition to an uphill trail, there is a shorter, very challenging, because steep and stony section, called Sulvadi. It flows into the flowier Pachific line. Both lines offer practice opportunities and challenge beginners and advanced in a playful way.
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) or by PostBus (from Martina, Sent or Tarasp) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- Direct hourly PostBus connection from Scuol-Tarasp to the PostBus stop Ftan, cumün
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car train through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Ftan can be reached from the Engadine road H27 from Ardez or from the western end of the village of Scuol in ten minutes by car (25 minutes driving time from Veraina south portal)
Tip: in the summer season, the trail center can also be reached from Scuol with the mountain railways via Motta Naluns.
- Paid parking in Ftan at the valley station of the Ftan-Prui chairlift
- Free parking at the Children's Area Sainas, at the guest information and entrance Ftan-Pitschen
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.