Pizzaria da Salvatore
Show all 4 images
Welcome to the Pizzeria Da Salvatore in Sent. Enjoy Salvatore's well-known and popular pizzas, delicious pastas and other fine dishes in a cosy, Italian ambience. The pizzeria offers around 35 seats. All dishes are freshly prepared. If you don't have the time to enjoy the specialties in the pizzeria or prefer to eat at home, you can also pick up the dishes to order. The whole menu is also available as a take-away. Buon appetito!
WiFi, dog-friendly, family-friendly
Opening hours and all other information: facebook.com/Pizzeria-da-Salvatore
- Take the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) to Scuol-Tarasp.
- Then take the PostBus to the "Sent, Plaz" stop
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Sent can be reached directly from the Engadine road H27 (about 25 minutes drive from Vereina Südportal).
- Paid parking available in the immediate vicinity
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.