Plaz village fountain
From the village fountain with the wooden figure on the well stick flows the water of the Sotsass spring. The right well basin has an orange-reddish color of the minerals that the water carries.
The Sotsass spring can be visited with a walk of about half an hour from the village fountain.
Yes, with restriction due to natural cobblestones
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- Direct PostBus connection from Scuol-Tarasp, staziun to Scuol, Plaz
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27.
After the bridge over the River Inn below the village square "Plaz" has free parking.
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.