Prumaran Prui Mountain Restaurant
Show all 5 images
Prümaran Prui- the mountain restaurant at 2062 meters above sea level is located directly on the high trail to Motta Naluns at the chairlift station Ftan. Surrounded by slopes, hiking trails and starting point of the toboggan run and valley descent Ftan, our restaurant is a meeting point for all sports enthusiasts in the skiing and hiking area Motta Naluns. Relax on our terrace with a magnificent view of the Lower Engadine mountains and enjoy our hearty, lovingly created menu. According to our motto "a touch more personal" you will experience hospitality whether at the apero, at lunch or at the "Huuskaffi". In winter we spoil you on Thursday evenings with a cheese fondue followed by a sled run and in summer on Sunday mornings with a sumptuous mountain breakfast. As an excursion destination for clubs, companies and families we will be pleased to serve you, from 20 persons also in the evening. Mountain restaurant Prümaran Prui...a touch more personal. Your host Fadri Caprez
Vegetarian selection, space for groups, family-friendly
Opening hours, prices and all other information:
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadin) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp, direct PostBus connection to Ftan, cumün
- By PostBus (from Tarasp or Martina) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp, direct PostBus connection to Ftan, cumün
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Ftan lies elevated on a sunny terrace and can be reached from the Engadin road H27 from Ardez or Scuol in 10 minutes by car. Then walk or take the chairlift up to the mountain station.
- Paid parking available at the valley station
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.