Public toilet - Restaurant Val d'Uina, Sur-En
The "tualetta publica" offers you the possibility to use the toilets of a restaurant or hotel without paying. It may be consumed, but it does not have to be. Look for the sticker with the logo, which indicates that you will find a clean, nice toilet here.
For more information, visit engadin.com/tualetta-publica
free of charge
Opening hours and further information can be found at suren.ch
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
- Several times daily PostBus connection from Scuol, staziun to Sur En (via Sent)
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Sur En can be reached in 10 minutes by car from the Engadin road H27 between Scuol/Crusch and Ramosch.
- Free parking available in front of and in Sur En
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.