Show all 3 images
We serve a selection of à la carte dishes. Typical specialties such as capuns and pizzokel are just as much part of this as are various international specialties. In autumn you can enjoy deer dishes with home-made Tricolore spätzli and fruit garniture. On warm days, our garden restaurant attracts with impressive mountain scenery.
WLAN, dog-friendly, vegetarian selection, lactose-free selection, gluten-free selection, space for groups, space for seminars/celebrations, family-friendly
Opening hours, prices and all further information:
Opening hours and all other information: hotelconrad.ch
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- With PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station
So then take the local bus to «Scuol, Plaz».
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga – Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes drive from Vereina Südportal)
- Free parking available in the immediate vicinity
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.