Restaurant Fontana, Sent
The Fontana restaurant in the centre of the village Sent impresses with its cosy ambience in rooms decorated with lots of wood. Guests are welcomed and served in a friendly manner by Italian waiters. The delicious dishes are prepared à la italiana by Elisabetta and her kitchen team.
The restaurant is also perfect for weddings, birthdays or corporate events.
- Vegetarian, lactose-free, gluten-free optionsSpace for groups
Information on opening hours can be found here.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) to Scuol-Tarasp.
- Then take the PostBus to the stop "Sent, Plaz".
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27 Sent can be reached directly from the Engadine road H27 (approx. 25 minutes drive from Vereina south portal).
- No free parking spaces
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.