Restaurant la Cana
Show all 3 images
At the top of the village of Ftan, at the valley station at the end of the ski slope and the toboggan run, the restaurant la Cana offers freshly prepared food and drinks from the region. The loving children's corner, the free punch, the quick service and the child-friendly sideboard make it the place where families like to meet. The house speciality is the SNOWLI pot, a pasta dish with fresh vegetables, which is served in a pot and tastes excellent not only to the little ones. For this purpose, various other dishes can be combined and shared. Freshly baked on site cakes and cakes, aromatic coffee, a really set up team and a cozy ambience with wood and warm colors await you. The theme evenings, such as the Ftaner-BIO mountain fondue from the open fire in cooperation with the ski instructors, are a real experience for the whole family.
W-LAN, vegetarian selection, lactose-free selection, space for groups, space for seminars and celebrations, family friendly
prices and further information can be found at la-cana.ch
Opening hours and further information can be found at la-cana.ch
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- With PostBus (from Scuol, Vulpera, Tarasp, Ramosch, Vnà, Martina, Strada)
- Direct PostBus connection from Scuol Tarasp train station
- From the north via Landquart - Klosters by car through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine to Scuol
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nausers-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez)
- Free parking available in the immediate vicinity
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.