Restaurant la Cana
Show all 3 images
Located above the village of Ftan, at the valley station at the end of the ski slope and the toboggan run, the restaurant la Cana offers freshly prepared food and drinks from the region with love. The loving children's corner, the free punch, the quick service and the child-friendly sidestand make it the place where families like to meet. The house speciality is the SNOWLI pot, a pasta dish with fresh vegetables, which is served in a pot and tastes excellent not only to the little ones. For this purpose, various other dishes can be combined and shared. Freshly baked on site courses and cakes, aromatic coffee, a really set up team and a cozy ambience with wood and warm colors awaits you. The theme evenings, such as the Ftaner-BIO mountain fondue from the open fire in cooperation with the ski instructors, are a real experience for the whole family.
W-LAN, vegetarian selection, lactose-free selection, space for groups, space for seminars and celebrations, family-friendly
Opening hours and further information can be found at la-cana.ch
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp
- By PostBus (from Scuol, Vulpera, Tarasp, Ramosch, Vnà, Martina, Strada)
- Direct PostBus connection from Scuol Tarasp train station
- From the north via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine to Scuol
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz
- From the south: via Reschen Pass (Nausers-Martina) or Ofen Pass (Val Müstair-Zernez)
- Free parking available in the immediate vicinity
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.