Restaurant La Veranda
Show all 5 images
The kitchen at the Hotel Meisser gets things right. They value honest, wholesome ingredients, and seasonal choices. They care about a respectful relationship with food, filling their baskets with regional products and enriching their dishes with herbs and indigenous flowers of Guarda. Quality products and cooperation with the region's suppliers are of utmost interest and concern to the hotel.
WLAN, vegetarian selection, lactose-free selection, gluten-free selection, family-friendly
Opening hours, prices and all further information:
For pricing and more information, see hotel-meisser.ch/menue-restaurant-meisser
For opening hours and more information, see hotel-meisser.ch/menue-restaurant-meisser
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Guarda (train station)
- Several daily PostBus connection from Guarda, staziun to Guarda, cumün
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Guarda can be reached from the Engadinerstrasse H27 near Giarsun in a five-minute drive
- Free parking available in the immediate vicinity
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.