Restorant Center da Sport
Show all 3 images
Beautiful sun terrace. Children's playground and minigolf course, as well as admission to the Family Pool in summer. In winter, direct access to the ski trails; indoor ice skating rink & curling. Very close to the National Park Visitors' Centre.
"Get-together" for all old-timer - every Thursday at 2pm. Special offer: Coffee and cake for CHF 5.50.
Vegetarian selection, family-friendly
Opening hours, prices and all further information:
prices and more information can be found at zernez.ch/sportzentrum
opening hours and all other information can be found at zernez.ch
- With the Rhaetian Railway (Landquart, St. Moritz, Pontresina and Scuol) every hour to Zernez
- With postbus (from Malles/Müstair)
- With Engadinbus from La Punt-Chamues-ch
- From Zurich - via Landquart – Prättigau – Klosters – Davos – Flüela Pass – Susch to Zernez. Other access passes are via Chur-Thusis-Tiefencastel via the Albula Pass (only open in summer) or the Julier Pass. In case of snow, a crossing over the passes is usually only permitted with chains or 4x4 vehicles.
- From the east: Via Landeck/Austria – along the Engadine Sterasse - Scuol – Zernez
- From the south: Via Ofen Pass (Val Müstair), from Livigno or via Reschen Pass – Scuol, as well as from the Upper Engadin via Samedan – Zuoz to Zernez
- parking is not available in immediate proximity
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.