Restorant Chasa Veglia
Show all 4 images
The house is known for specialties such as pizzockels, capuns, witch polenta, sausages and Engadine rösti. Furthermore, a rich, home-style cuisine with many traditional dishes, hunting specialties and a respectable pizza offer is maintained. Dessert classics and a homemade cake selection complete the offer.
In the venerable "Chasa Veglia", the enjoyment of a harmonious wine with a tasty dish is particularly important. In the wine cellar there are numerous selected wines from Switzerland and from popular wine regions of Europe.
W-LAN, dog-friendly, vegetarian selection, space for groups, space for seminars/celebrations, family-friendly
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) to Scuol-Tarasp.
- Then take the PostBus to the "Sent, Plaz" stop
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Sent can be reached directly from the Engadine road H27 (about 25 minutes drive from Vereina Südportal).
- Free parking available in the immediate vicinity
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.