Restorant Dalet Guarda
Show all 6 images
Whether after a Piz Buin ascent, a bike tour or just like that – specialties from Dalet cuisine are always a fine reward. The menu is based on the philosophy of sharing – small "tastings" and dishes that can be discovered together. In front of the house you will find a beautiful garden terrace, with the best view of the Engadine Dolomites. They serve local and innovative dishes, freshly and seasonally prepared with insights into traditional Graubünden cuisine. Fondue and raclette are also available on request.
W-Lan, vegetarian selection, child-friendly
For pricing and more information, see hotel-meisser.ch/restaurant-dalet
Opening hours and further information can be found at hotel-meisser.ch/restaurant-dalet
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Guarda (train station)
- Several daily PostBus connection from Guarda, staziun to Guarda, cumün
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Guarda can be reached from the Engadinerstrasse H27 near Giarsun in a five-minute drive
- Free parking available in the immediate vicinity
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.