Roner & Partner Scrl
Show all 3 images
- New contracts
- Sale of accessories
Prices and further information can be found at
Opening hours and all further information can be found at roner-partner.ch
- With the Rhaetian Railway (Landquart, St. Moritz, Pontresina and Scuol) hourly to Zernez
- By post bus (from Malles/Müstair)
- With Engadinbus from La Punt-Chamues-ch
- From Zurich - via Landquart - Prättigau - Klosters - Davos - Flüela Pass - Susch to Zernez. Other access passes are via Chur-Thusis-Tiefencastel over the Albula Pass (open only in summer) or the Julier Pass. In snowy weather, crossing the passes is usually only permitted with chains or 4x4 vehicles.
- From the east: Via Landeck/Austria - along the Engadine Terrace - Scuol - Zernez
- From the south: Via Ofen-Pass (Val Müstair), from Livigno or via Reschen-Pass - Scuol, as well as from the Upper Engadine via Samedan - Zuoz to Zernez.
If you want to avoid a pass journey by car, there is the possibility to load the car onto the rails from Klosters/Selfranga to Sagliains/Lavin and vice versa (guests stay in the car). You can find more information about this at rhb.ch/autoverlad-vereina
Free parking in the immediate vicinity
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.