San Jon Equestrian Offers
Show all 7 images
- day trekking
- Multi-day trekking
- youth riding camp
- holidays with the horse
- workshops around the horse
prices and more information can be found at sanjon.ch
opening hours and other information, see sanjon.ch
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- In the summer you can take the Postbus in the direction of S-charl to the San Jon stop.
- In the winter there is a shuttle bus from Scuol to San Jon and back twice a day. Registrations are welcome at +41 81 864 10 62. Otherwise, they can be reached either by car or by taxi (Taxi Guler +41 81 864 10 00).
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- The farm is located about 2.5 km above Scuol in the direction of S-charl and can always be reached by car.
- Free parking for guests is available.
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.