Schlittrada S-charl - Pferdeschlittenfahrten
Show all 4 images
A shuttle will pick you up in Scuol and take you to the departure point of the horse-drawn sleigh in Sasstaglià. There the horses are already waiting to pull you comfortably to S-charl. Enjoy the untouched nature on the edge of the Swiss National Park and if you are lucky you will still see chamois or bearded vultures. After a one-hour drive, you will reach the small village of S-charl and have the opportunity to eat in the inn or take a short walk. Afterwards you bring the horses back towards Scuol. Every Friday evening there is a fondue chat.
Reservations are mandatory for the shuttle and for the horse-drawn sleigh and must be made until the day before at 7.00 pm.
Opening hours and further information can be found at gasthaus-mayor.ch
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Scuol, Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
- Optionally by PostBus to the "Belvédère" stop.
The shuttle will pick you up either at the train station in Scuol Tarasp or at the Hotel Belvédère.
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga – Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27 to Scuol, Gurlaina, San jon
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27 to Scuol, Gurlaina, San Jon
- From the south: via ReschenPass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27 to Scuol, Gurlaina, San Jon
Scuol is located directly on the Engadinerstrasse H27. By car you can go to Gurlaina and park your car in the free car park.
In Gurlaina, at the summer bus stop, a free parking is available. Otherwise, there are many parking facilities at Scuol-Tarasp station. Also there the shuttle can pick you up.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.