Strada Natural Ice Field
Whether to skate, play ice hockey or ice-stock shooting: the natural ice rink in Strada invites you to enjoy hours on the ice.
ice cream poles can be rented on site.
When ice stick is played, ice skating is not possible.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- With PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) every hour to the PostAtuo stop Strada i.E., Cunclada
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27, turn left after Strada
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27, after Strada turn right
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27, turn right after Strada
- Parking at Strada School
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.