Show all 7 images
Food with an all-round view! You ride the gondola all around and enjoy a fondue in the time, e.B. in winter every Tuesday evening. Or simply with beer, in the Jassgondel. Romance is in the gondola for lovers. Reservation desired.
dog-friendly, vegetarian selection, lactose-free selection, gluten-free selection
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Scuol, Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp.
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga – Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27 to Scuol, Gurlaina, San jon
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27 to Scuol, Gurlaina, San Jon
- From the south: via Reschen Pass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofen Pass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27 to Scuol, Gurlaina, San Jon
Scuol is located directly on the Engadinerstrasse H27.
- Free parking at Scuol-Tarasp station
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.