Clozza Gorge: Towards the origin
Show all 6 images
A piece of nature right next to the main town of the Lower Engadine, Scuol. The hike through the Clozza Gorge is a short hike or the start of an extensive day tour.
Start at the hospital in Scuol and then down to the mountain stream Clozza. Immediately after the bridge over the Clozza we finally go into the gorge. After a short stretch, the path branches off to the right and leads to a wooden bridge over the mountain stream. From here it goes back briefly and further up until you have left the gorge. Once at Flöna, there are several possibilities:
- further up in the direction of Motta Naluns (mountain station gondola lift)
- to the Clozza Gorge towards Sent or Scuol
- lance down to Scuol
- in the direction of Ftan
The tour was evaluated in favorable weather conditions, the current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be observed before the start of the tour.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain Rescue REGA
112 International Emergency Call
- Spital in Scuol
- Bergbach Clozza
- into the gorge
- Path down to the right
- Wood bridge over Bergbach
- shortly back and further up until you have left the gorge
- Further hike as desired (Motta Naluns, around Clozza Gorge towards Sent or Scuol, down to Scuol or towards Ftan)
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.