Show all 3 images
The trail leads over a length of about three kilometers through couped terrain without difficulty. Over short ascents and descents as well as sharp curves you glide racy in the direction of Pradella, through the wide, open winter landscape and back to Scuol. This trail offers both beginners and advanced skiers a nightly sports experience, be it classic or skating.
Note: The light switch for the self-operated lighting system is located at the start of the trail in Manaröl at the container. After pressing the light switch, the light burns for one hour and then switches off automatically. The lighting system is in operation from 16:30 to 21:00.
The trail is regularly groomed in good conditions. Please note the status reports in the winter sports report. The trail was evaluated in favorable weather conditions, the current snow and weather conditions must be considered before the start.
144 Emergency call, first aid1414
Mountain rescue REGA112
International emergency call
on the trail towards Pradella
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp train station
- By local bus from Scuol-Tarasp train station to the PostBus stop Scuol, Serras
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes drive from Vereina Südportal
- Free parking at the cross-country ski trail entrance Scuol, Serras and in Pradella (at the power station).
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.