Night cross-country skiing Scuol
Show all 3 images
Note: The light switch for the self-operated light system is located at the trail start in Manaröl at the container. After pressing the light switch, the light burns for one hour and then switches off automatically. The light system is in operation from 16.30 to 21.00 h.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
on the cross-country ski trail towards Pradella
- By train (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp railway station
- By local bus from Scuol-Tarasp railway station to the PostBus stop Scuol, Serras
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Scuol is directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes' drive from Vereina south portal).
- Free parking at the cross-country ski trail entrances in Scuol, Serras and Pradella (at the power station).
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.