TESTEINGABE! Piz Tasna - Heidelberger Hütte DAV
Show all 4 images
This tour was captured for testing purposes and is not complete!
The starting point is the Piz Tasna, a centrally located peak at 3179 m above sea level.M. Due to the Pranorama and the versatile downhill possibilities, the mountain is frequently visited, from the Heidelberger Hütte as well as from the ski resort of Scuol.
Start: Starting point of the tour is the Engadine village of Scuol. From the train station Scuol -Tarasp it is about 200m to the valley station Motta Naluns. Once in the ski area, follow the ascent to Piz Tasna, where the tour starts.
Stage 1: The tour starts at the summit of Piz Tasna. Night of the summit ascent follows a descent on the southwestern side... (tb)
Stage 2: The destination of the ski tour is the Heidelberger Hütte DAV, to which there are ten different accesses. It is the stage destination of countless hikes and ski tours. If you want, you can have food in the hut or spend the night. From here, various departure options to Samnaun are possible.
- Take the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) to Scuol-Tarasp.
- 200m walk to the beginning of the ski tour towards Motta Naluns - Piz Tasna
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass, along the Lower Engadine to Scuol
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27 to Scuol
- From the south: via Reschen Pass (Nauders-Martina) in the direction of St. Moritz on H27 to Scuol
- Parking spaces directly next to the valley station of the Motta Naluns cable cars in Scuol
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.