Vulpera – Tarasp – Lai Nair – Vulpera
Show all 3 images
Opposite the Tarasp, Fontana stop turn sharp right and follow Lai Tarasp. Soon the imposing Tarasp Castle disappears from the left view as you aim for the next destination, Lai Nair (Black Lake).
Passing right by the transmitter masts, you turn right at the next junction with a bench. After a bend you reach the impressive plateau, which is ideal for a break. The lake itself also invites you to cool down.
You continue along a forest road down to Avrona to the mountain school, where the path dips into the forest. This last part down to Vulpera demands full concentration and biking skills. Again and again the wide single trail is peppered with large stones and roots.
Finally, in Vulpera the spa gardens with their pavilion and pond invite you to relax.
- If you don't want to ride the technically demanding single trail to Vulpera, simply take the forest road from Avrona back toward Tarasp/Vulpera.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Show consideration when crossing and overtaking hikers.Most of the mountain bike routes in Graubünden run on single trails that are also signposted as hiking trails. Hikers always have the right of way.
Follow the mountain bike route 441 via Tarasp Florins to Tarasp
Vis à vis the stop Tarasp-Fontana turn right, follow the Lai da Tarasp
Keep straight on at the transmission mast
Turn right at the next junction (at the bench)
Take the bend to the Lai Nair «Schwarzsee»
Take the forest road down to Avrona
Turn off into the forestReturn to Vulpera
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station.
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp station
- By PostBus hourly from Scuol-Tarasp to PostBus stop Vulpera, Feriencenter
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Vulpera can be reached in 5 minutes by car from the Engadin road H27 near Scuol (20 minutes drive from Vereina south portal).
- Paid parking in the underground car park of the Vulpera holiday centre
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.