Tschlin (Municipality of Valsot)
Show all 5 images
Yek smells of hay and freshly brewed beer. Every now and then the call of the tree pipit drowns out the rippling of the village fountain, a little further away we hear the hustle and bustle of the cheesemakers and Romanesque discussions in the village pub: Tschlin is remote, idyllic, intact and highly vital. Characterized by agriculture, the border community presents the coexistence of people, animals and landscape more clearly than any other place. Tschlin's residents are extremely cooperative and able to tackle tasks and opportunities together, with a lot of passion for an intact nature and authenticity, always for the benefit of the community and in the interests of the guest.
Further information and tips can be found at engadin.com/tschlin.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- Hourly PostBus connection from Scuol, staziun to tschlin
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Tschlin can be reached from the Engadinerstrasse H27 near Strada in ten minutes by car
- Free parking available at the entrance of the village
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.