Ustaria Crusch Alba
As if the handsome Guarda did not trigger enough nostalgic feelings, the Lower Engadin mountain village is also the home of a restaurant where time seems to have passed by without a trace. No less calm, carefully and invitingly the interior. A lot of wood, a big fireplace and on the wall a picture of a dragon standing protectively over the dining room.
Vegetarian selection, lactose-free selection
Opening hours, prices and all further information:
The restaurant will open on June 11, 2021.
Regular opening hours and further information can be found at cruschalba-guarda.ch/Infuormaziuns
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Guarda (station)
- Multip times daily PostBus connection from Guarda, staziun to Guarda, cumün
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Guarda can be reached from the Engadinerstrasse H27 near Giarsun in a five-minute drive
- Free parking available at the entrance to the village
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.