Ustaria Crusch Alba
As if the handsome Guarda did not trigger enough nostalgic feelings, the Lower Engadin mountain village is also the home of a restaurant where time seems to have passed by without a trace. No less calm, carefully and invitingly the interior. A lot of wood, a big fireplace and on the wall a picture of a dragon standing protectively over the dining room.
Vegetarian selection, lactose-free selection
Opening hours, prices and all further information:
The restaurant will open on June 11, 2021.
Regular opening hours and further information can be found under cruschalba-guarda.ch/Infuormaziuns
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Guarda (train station)
- Several daily PostBus connection from Guarda, staziun to Guarda, cumün
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Guarda can be reached from the Engadinerstrasse H27 near Giarsun in a five-minute drive
- Paid parking available at the entrance to the village
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.