Show all 5 images
Quite modestly, it hides its attractions to the passing guest. Only for visitors and only at second glance Vulpera reveals itself in its true beauty. Between the wildly romantic Clemgia Gorge and the mystical Nairs with the drinking hall "Büvetta Tarasp" – the origin and navel of the Lower Engadine spa tourism – there is a variety within walking distance. A magnificent spa park tells of the heyday of mineral water tourism and the lovely 9-hole golf course fits so perfectly into the landscape that you have to warn passers-by about flying golf balls. Attention is therefore appropriate and is always rewarded when discovering Vulpera.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- With PostBus (from Scuol, Tarasp, Ftan, Sent, Strada, Ramosch, Vnà, Martina)
- Direct PostBus service departing from Scuol-Tarasp
- From the north via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine to Tarasp
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nausers-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez)
- free parking available in the village
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.