Walk-in dictionary Vna
Show all 8 images
The village museum vna and the "dicziunari rumantsch" - a walk-in dictionary - make a village tour an experience. The "dicziunari rumantsch" allows comparisons of expressions in the languages Romance, Italian, German and English. The corresponding signs are attached to houses throughout the village. Go on a discovery tour and learn in a playful way – bun divertimaint!
Open all the time
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- Throurly PostBus connection from Scuol, staziun direction Martina. Change at Ramosch and get to Vnà, Jalmèr
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Vnà can be reached from the Engadinerstrasse H27 near Ramosch in a five-minute drive
- Free parking available all around Vnà
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.