Nature trail Tschlin
Wart bite trail
Show all 3 images
Here the whole family learns which animals and plants occur in the Lower Engadine terrace landscapes and explains their coexistence.
Il giardin da l'En - The Romanesque name of the Engadine derives from "Garden of the Inn". On the last kilometers before the national border, this garden is particularly fertile, green, rich in species and intact. Thus the Senda dal Magliavirüclas, on German Wart bite trail, leads through the flower-rich meadows and pastures of the Tschliner terrace landscape and is marked with blue panels. With their wealth of breeding bird species, butterflies and other animal species, the slopes around Tschlin are a jewel of biodiversity. The family-friendly Warzenbeisserweg encourages playful observation of the surroundings and conveys interesting facts about the natural and cultural landscape in the Lower Engadine on information and experience items. The theme trail from Tschlin to Strada takes about two hours. Both places are easily accessible by PostBus.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- With the PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) hourly to the PostAtuo stop Tschlin, cumün
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the East: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via ReschenPass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Tschlin is accessible from the Engadinerstrasse H27 (between Strada and Ramosch
- Free parking at the entrance to the village of Tschlin
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.